Have you ever wondered what your options are when you want to outsource website design? Here are 5 of our favorite websites to do just that!
1. Digital Silk
Digital Silk is a creative digital agency that provides industry experts and top-notch web design and development solutions, among other services, to growing brands. They partner with companies like Sony and P&G. Their unique offers include consultation with a dedicated digital strategist and a specialist team to get you the results you want to see.
With Digital Silk, you are regularly updated with consistent communication, reporting, time tracking and project management.
Website Design Services
Get a custom website plus insights that will help boost brand engagement and conversions. Digital Silk will design your website with the experience of a customer’s journey in mind. They build websites that will appeal to your target audience in particular. With the tools that they use, they can examine activity on your website that informs how they design and optimize the conversion path. They also help you maintain a consistent and unique brand identity.
The Digital Silk process:
1. Get on an onboarding call.
2. The leading digital strategist will research competitors and formulate the best in-depth strategy.
3. The digital strategist begins building your personalized data-driven digital strategy based on your business goals, audience, and potential ongoing site improvements.
4. Digital strategists and information architects will document the platform’s current architecture and then create a new design and document these changes so that they can be implemented.
- After the site architecture is approved, they will create an outline of the structure of a website, or what is known as a wireframe.
- They create a static image design to emulate what a user will see on the website.
- They begin frontend and backend development of elements such as the interface and CMS (content management system).
- Every aspect throughout every development step undergoes rigorous testing and checking against the original approved design.
- The site goes live and is monitored by the Digital Silk team.
For packages and pricing, you can request a quote from Digital Silk.
Dubbed “the world’s work marketplace”, Upwork is a platform for scaling businesses in need of new talent or skilled workers looking to partner with the right companies. Upwork’s mission is to connect work opportunities with the right talent for the job and give businesses the flexibility they need to grow. Their talent pool spans a vast number of disciplines and one unique feature of Upwork is that you only pay for work once you approve of the finished product.
The first thing to do when deciding on a website design is to evaluate what type of website it will be or what purpose it will serve.
Next, is to decide on a framework or layout for that website. This is where you decide where all the elements on a webpage will sit.
Lastly, the third step is about making content for the website. Because content is integral to SEO efforts and attracting site visitors, this step is important if you want as many people as possible viewing your shiny new website.
Website Design Service Options
1. Talent Marketplace
Create a job posting and let the professionals come to you. You have the option to shortlist candidates and check their profiles, work history, portfolios, and reviews to see if they are the best fit for the job.
2. Project Catalog
You can think of this as project templates that are pre-planned. Browse and purchase projects with an upfront price and clear scope right from the get-go. There are three service tiers offering different inclusions for various pricing and personalizations, depending on who you work with. All you have to do is give your project requirements and they will get it started. You pay once the project is approved.
3. Talent Scout
Meet with a Talent Scout recruiter, and after proving necessary info about your business needs, receive a shortlist of pre-vetted individuals that they think are a perfect fit for you. You can schedule an interview with them through Upwork contact features and choose your candidate. They have individual hourly rates with no other added fees.
Note that the minimum requirement for your project needs to be at least 1 month in duration.
Generally, with Upwork, you pay the fee of the hired individual plus an additional 5% Client Marketplace fee.
3. 365 Outsource
365Outsource.com outsources SEO and BPO services. They are based in the Philippines and offer managed and dedicated teams for projects of all sizes.
Their solutions are meant to help businesses scale their profits and minimize the costs in the process. If you need someone to work full-time or part-time you can find talented individuals here at rates that won’t break the bank. Work closely with these dedicated specialists and don’t worry about extra overheads and employee benefits.
Their global outsourcing solutions combine the power of creativity, technology, and systems and processes carried out by outsourcing experts who have worked with multiple international brands.
Website Design Services
365 Outsource houses an expert team of web designers. They are not only skilled in the technicals of website structure, color coordination, and layout balance, but also know how to make your website an experience that’s more than just a piece of art. They will consistently strive to maintain the personality of your brand and keep it consistent. Don’t worry because they will keep you in the loop throughout the entire process.
The 365 Process:
1. Make a project proposal and when you want it to be accomplished.
2. Select and purchase the right web design package for you.
3. Submit all the necessary information to help them design your website.
4. Start creating the design.
5. Finalize the design.
6 . Launch the website with support.
For packages and pricing, get In Touch with a 365 account manager for more details.
FreeUp is the top solution if you’re looking to “free up your business.” Find the top 1% of pre-vetted talent to add to your team. Their recruiting and interviewing process has them go through hundreds of candidates to select the best and most reliable ones so you don’t have to. If you want to get in touch, simply put in a request and get connected in 24 hours.
FreeUp’s “No Turnover Guarantee” ensures that you will get a replacement quickly if the hired person quits. FreeUp will also take care of any applicable costs.
Website Design Services
The FreeUp hire and design process:
1. Make a free account. (Don’t worry, there are no added fees.)
2. Make a request for the type of web designer you need – e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc. FreeUp will connect you to at least one pre-vetted candidate within a business day.
3. Get on an interview with them and decide if the freelancer or agency is the right fit for you.
4. Your chosen designer will create your site design across your chosen platform.
5. Insert the designer into your own development team and work in a complementary tandem to get your site to where it needs to be.
6. Review hours and billing on Thursdays.
Some freelancers on FreeUp offer set packages, but pricing usually depends on the skill level of the hired freelancer. For a web designer, the estimated pricing can range from $9-30 hourly for non-US and $35-75 hourly for freelancers based in the US, UK, and Canada. You can also discuss your project scope with candidates to settle on a fixed rate. You will not pay any startup or monthly fees for using the FreeUp Marketplace.
5. Bop Design
Bop Design is an award-winning boutique B2B agency that works exclusively with business to business companies looking to scale and create their own brand identity. Do you need a lively website that is always getting updated with fresh content? If yes, this service is a great choice. Bop Design does everything from web design and development to content marketing and other digital ad efforts. Hire an external B2B team to work together with your in-house team to achieve your business goals of brand awareness and greater market share.
Website Design Services
If you want your brand message to connect with your audience visually through your website, their B2B web design achieves just that. Their team of experienced professionals creates websites that hook your target customers. They have a lot of experience designing professional B2B websites for sectors like Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Financial, and more.
With Bop Design you get websites that are:
- browsable, enjoyable websites that streamlines navigation for the best content consumption experience
- scalable websites that grow with your business demands
- designed to attract the right customers and are optimized for conversion
For packages and pricing information, schedule a consultation and get quoted a price.
With these 5 websites to outsource website design, you are sure to find a solution that suits your budget and preferences. From freelance designers to fixed packages, you have the flexibility that you need to get the website you want.